Thursday, March 1, 2007

How To Be Successful! My View From The Throne!





Everyday, as I sit on my throne, thinking of world events, I look at the attached poster to help me keep my focus. I hope these thoughts will help you to be successful too.

How To Be A Success

Resolve to achieve your goals: Make the sacrifices needed to obtain what you have set out to accomplish.

Organize a plan: Nothing great is accomplished without forethought.

Think what I must do to reach my goals: 1)Change Attitude; 2) Learn all I can; 3) Discipline away my bad habits; 4) Be more positive; 5) Become assertive; 6) Work more; 7) Think creatively; 8) Be at level 'X' in 'X' number of years

Acquire and maintain a positive attitude: 1) Another miracle; 2) I think I can; 3) I Love everyone; 4) God smiles on me; 5) Life is wonderful; 6) I can do it; 7) What a day; 8) I'll try my best; 9) I love my work

Think creatively: To waste time is to waste your life. Use your leisure time and spare time in creative thought.

Seek knowledge from wise teachers: Recognize, relate, assimilate and apply what you've learned. If you think education is expensive, take a drive through the sleazy part of town and see how expensive ignorance is!

Work smart then work hard, and build a solid future: A laborer and a president work hard, which one works smart?

Take calculated risks: And keep in mind any failure is a success if you learned from it and stride on it.

Make decisions: Nothing gets done by not doing it, once you decide act immediately.

Persist: Never, never, ever give up.

Keep good company: Associate only with those who are upbeat and success oriented like you.

Be enthusiastic: Start each day expecting something good to happen to you. (I feel happy, healthy, terrific).

Don't trust luck (trust facts): The stakes are high. Hedge your bets with knowledge. Good luck is preparation met with opportunity.

Maintain high morals: Don't do anything you'll be ashamed of later.

Ignore uniformed opinions: Negative opinions are cheap to give and do costly harm if heeded.

Celebrate small wins: Reward yourself, even if modestly, fro job well done and a goal reached.

Burton Fletcher, J.D., MBA
Owner, Georgia Signing Agents.com, LLC
Member, State Bar of Georgia, State Bar of California
NNA Certified Notary Signing Agent
Commissioned Notary, State of Georgia (Lowndes)
Professor, Business Administration (Ret.)
Tel: 229.245.8858
Fax: 310.868.2500
Email: Desk1@GeorgiaSigningAgents.com

Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.




No comments: